The Quality Management System complies with ISO 9001:2015 and CE/PED standards for service range of Design, Manufacture and supply of Compression Tube & Precision Pipe Fittings, Instrumentation Valves and Manifolds. The Fittings are with respect to Pressure equipment Directives. In house design facilities and modern testing set up ensure a confirming product and repetitive accuracy. Qualified work procedures and stringent quality checks at various stages of production ensure quality products.
Best testing facilities like High end profile projector, Impulse and vibration test, and pressure cycling & temperature test for fittings are performed. Our fittings are also tested in accordance with ASTM F1387 and our valves and Manifolds are tested in accordance with MSS SP 99.
For critical applications. Stainless Steel fittings are manufactured as standard, with a unique heat code traceability number, either stamped or etched on each individual fitting. Upon request, full material documentation is available, tracing the stainless steel back to the original cast or melt.
5 test benches for Hydraulic high pressure test to 20,000 psi and pneumatic high pressure tests to 2,000 psi and vacuum test up to 700 mbar.
All critical pipe threads are formed on thread rolling machines. Seating surfaces are burnished to ensure perfect leak tight surfaces. To ensure a leak–tight seal, use of pipe thread sealant on all NPT threads the most effective sealing method is Teflon tape.
Instrumentation valves, manifolds, fittings
Materials of construction
Stainless Steel – Various Grades, Alloy Steels, Carbon Steel, Hastelloy C, 6MO, Inconel, Duplex, Monel, Titanium, Brass, Aluminum etc.
- Male threads of all fittings are protected with plastic end caps and plugs.
- Ferrule fittings are also available in metric sizes.
We follow the following raw material Quality Standards
- ANSI B 31.1-Power piping Code.
- ANSI B 31.3-Chemical plant and Petroleum Refinery Piping.
- ANSI B 1.20.1-NPT Pipe threads.
- ISO Parallel threads, BSP, NPT, BSPT, SAE/MS, UNF, METRIC and other threads.
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- ASTM A-182 (SS 316 Forgings).
- ASTM A-479 (SS316 Barstock).
- ASME B 16.34- Valves, Flanged, Threaded, and Welding End.
- ASTM F- 1387- Standard Specification for Performance of Piping and Tubing Mechanically Attached Fittings.
- MSS SP-99 – Instrument Valves.
- MSS SP- 25- for Marking.
- ISO 7241-1/ISO 6150 (Coupling).
- USMIL etc.
All raw materials used by us are tested for Physical and Chemical. All products shipped out of our factories have the following certificates that accompany the shipment.
- QA inspection report.
- MTR’s (Material test report).
- Certificate of Conformity.
- Pressure Test Certificates wherever applicable.