Three Valve Manifold Remote Mount (Pipe X Pipe)
A Saluji Engineering, Our long drawn expertise in this domain has made us a leading entity, manufacturing and supplying a wide stock of 3 Way Manifold Valves. These valves are manufactured using high grade raw materials that are sourced from the authentic sources of the market. The provided valves are available for the customers in different designs and specifications. These 3 Way Manifold Valves are used in various systems for easy and efficient control over liquid and gaseous flow through pipelines.
- Available in SS316, NACE certified on request.
- Heat Code Traceable to the certified material test report.
- Low operating torques.
- PTFE packing standard, Graphite packing for high temperature on request.
- Available with 2 way, 3 way, and 5-way valves.
- Available with Pipe to Pipe, Pipe to Flange, Flange to Flange, Remote, Remote mounting Base vent, Base, Direct and Integral mounting.
- A convenient method of blocking, bleeding, and calibrating pressure instruments.
- Designed for connection system impulse line & transfer.
- Combine the function of a tee, calibration valve, isolation valve, all tubing and fittings in a single valve configuration.
- Standard port sizes up to 1/2” NPT/BSP/BSPT.
- Every valve is factory tested.
- Pressure Rating: up to 6000 PSIG (408 bar) at CWP.
- Temperature Rating: -54ºC to 232ºC with PTFE packing, up to 426ºC with optional graphite packing.
- Pressure and Differential pressure Instrumentation.
|Part No.||Part Description||Material||Qty.|
|2||Gland Body||SS 316||1|
|3||Gland Retainer||SS 304||1|
|4||Check Nut||SS 304||1|
|7||Gland Ring||SS 304||1|
|8||Gland Washer||SS 304||1|
|13||Lock Pin||SS 304||1|