Five Valve Manifold Remote Mount (Pipe X Pipe)
- Available in SS316, NACE certified on request.
- Heat Code Traceable to the certified material test report.
- Low operating torques.
- PTFE packing standard, Graphite packing for high temperature on request.
- Available with 2 way, 3 way, and 5-way valves.
- Available with Pipe to Pipe, Pipe to Flange, Flange to Flange, Remote, Remote mounting Base vent, Base, Direct and Integral mounting.
- A convenient method of blocking, bleeding, and calibrating pressure instruments.
- Designed for connection system impulse line & transfer.
- Combine the function of a tee, calibration valve, isolation valve, all tubing and fittings in a single valve configuration.
- Standard port sizes up to 1/2” NPT/BSP/BSPT.
- Every valve is factory tested.
- Pressure Rating: up to 6000 PSIG (408 bar) at CWP.
- Temperature Rating: -54ºC to 232ºC with PTFE packing, up to 426ºC with optional graphite packing.
- Pressure and Differential pressure Instrumentation.
- Standard Test : Each valve is factory tested with nitrogen at 1000 psig (69 bar) for leakage at the seat and packing.
- Optional Hydrostatic test : This test is performed with de-ionised water at 1.5 time the working pressure.
|Part No.||Part Description||Material||Qty.|
|2||Gland Body||SS 316||1|
|3||Gland Retainer||SS 304||1|
|4||Check Nut||SS 304||1|
|7||Gland Ring||SS 304||1|
|8||Gland Washer||SS 304||1|
|13||Lock Pin||SS 304||1|